About our network.
The internet is a core component of every business, whether your website is used for content delivery or commerce. We’re right there when things go viral on major social media networks, and we’re there streaming your
major entertainment and sports events. We’re here for you, addressing all of your online needs.
- QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connections) enables maximum web performance speed and security.
- Intelligent load balancing ensures delivery from the fastest resource for each request.
- Internet Protocol- (IP)-based user routing drives more efficient responses.
- Our server-to-delivery efficiency ratio is reputable in the industry.
- Open Peering Policies provide single hop low latency connections to thousands of networks.
- Flexible and scalable caching, storage, acceleration and Rules Engine underpin the entire network
- Strategically placed caching servers at carrier interconnection points, and peering with those same carriers, provide delivery services to even the most remote geographies
- Our linear and horizontal scaling approach yields far greater storage capacity than traditional traffic-load balancing design
- Our technology tolerates disk, server, rack or data center failure without user impact
- Resilience/failover through multi-homed networks
- Security is part of our DNA, not only in our technology, but in how we operate
- We have a portfolio of products that helps ensure your website’s uptime and protects your content
We built a better network.
We designed our content delivery network (CDN) for the web of tomorrow—a web brimming with rich media and millions of users who demand a high-quality, instant-on experience. Legacy approaches simply won’t do.
Legacy CDNs took the approach of building thousands of locations populated with very small servers, an approach that made sense when most users surfed small HTML files over a dial-up connection. But the broadband, high-fidelity, participatory web has changed all that. Both the way that users demand content and the way that you supply it, have exploded.
So, we took a new approach. We identified a smaller number of strategic global locations near primary Internet Exchange (IX) points, and built supercharged points of presence we call Super PoPs. These Super PoPs have massive amounts of computing and caching power and are directly connected to all the major backbone networks.
About our locations.
Our network spans the globe, with our Super PoPs (points of presence) located on six continents. These massive concentrations of caching servers are located at key Internet Exchange points and are just milliseconds away from almost
every broadband user on the planet.
Because our Super PoPs are strategically located at the center of the world’s fastest data interchanges, we are able to deliver more content with less overhead than other CDNs. Our CDN is efficient, scalable, and the reason why we routinely outperform older CDNs in performance tests while remaining price-competitive.